Supervised Contact Visits
+ No Waiting list
+ We operate 365 days/year
+ We come to any location in Sydney
Call us for more information 0477 99 3030
Our impartial supervisors will:
- Promote safety and welfare of the child and any vulnerable person during changeovers and contact visits through attentive supervision
- Facilitate child/parent interaction during visits Supervised contact centre
- Terminate the visits if necessary
- Document each visit by taking factual, observational notes
- Provide constructive feedback or directions to the relevant person if needed
- Supervise in the community rather then in inclosed environment of supervised visitation centres or contact centres
- We come to any location in Sydney
- We provide age appropriate car seats that meet Australian safety standards
- We can pick up your child from school, home or any other location and take them to supervised visits and back (travel fees apply)
- **This service is currently suspended until further notice.
- We prepare comprehensive reports for Court proceedings.
- Reports are compulsory and will be written after each visit, so parents and their legal representatives are aware of what is happening during the visit.
- Reports we write contain a detailed account of the supervised visitations and interactions between the child/ren and parents, with observations of behaviours, conversations, environment, emotional responses, toys played with etc.
- You can use our reports as evidence to support your case in court proceedings.
Mon - Fr: 8am - 8pm
Sat - Sun: 9am - 8pm
Public Holidays: 10am - 4pm
(or by agreement)
Mon - Fr: 9am - 5pm
Sat - Sun: call us and leave a message and we will get back to you to answer your queries or send us a text.
T: 0477 99 3030