Children's Supervised Contact Services
No waiting list
Open 365 days a year
We come to any location in Sydney, Wollongong, Southern Highlands, Central Coast, Gosford, Blue Mountains
Children in Focus is a professional, community-based Supervised Contact Services established in 2015 and are highly regarded in the industry. Our visits are run by caring, professional, and qualified Supervised Contact Workers, commonly called Supervisors.
We specialise in providing safe and reliable supervised contact visitations or changeovers for separated families, relatives and children (0 to18 years of age) who may have been affected by:
- Domestic Violence
- Court ordered supervised contact
- High Conflict between the parents
- Safety concerns for children spending time with a parent
- Safety concerns at changeovers and uncertainty of whether your child would be returned back to you after the visit
- The extended separation between the children and their parents
- Child abuse or sexual assault investigations, and any other allegations
Why should you choose Children in FOCUS?
Children in FOCUS remain child-focused at all times
- We strive to provide you with the same supervisor each time.
- No waiting list. We can arrange a Supervised Visit within a week and adjust it to your schedule.
- Helped many families in the last 6 years.
- Finalists of the 2020 Local Business Awards.
- Our detailed reports can be used in court as evidence to support your case
- You can have supervised visits in the natural, everyday environment so to parent naturally as if the supervisor was not there. Visits can be held in parks, parent’s homes, movies, zoos, play centres (subject to COVID restrictions)
- We provided supervised services to celebrities to their complete satisfaction and maintained their privacy
Listen (in Russian only) to the interview by SBS Radio with Our Director
- We believe that every child deserves a loving, meaningful and positive relationship with both parents and family members.
- Children In Focus is here to make it happen fast in a safe and supportive way for everyone involved.
- We commit to delivering reliable and impartial supervised visits focused on the well-being of the children.
- We support families and children by providing stress-free, child focused contact visits and changeovers.
- We will hold hands through these challenging times and ensure that children’s needs and safety come first during supervised contact visits.
Supervision (face-to-face and online) is run by caring, professional, and qualified Supervised Contact Workers.
Transport & Handover
We come to all locations in Sydney and provide age-appropriate car seats that meet Australian safety standards.
We prepare a comprehensive report for Court proceedings which will be available for the parties and their lawyers.
Step by step how to engage our children's contact service?
SUPERVISED VISITS HOURS
Open 365 days per year
Monday - Friday: 7am - 8pm
Saturday - Sunday: 7am - 8pm
Public Holidays: 8am - 8pm
(or by agreement)